Six Dresses for Spring Breakers
Posted on 02 March 2017
Spring Break is nearly upon us. The winter chills may still be here but there is an end in sight! With that in mind, we thought we’d pick out six dresses that you just can’t afford to be without this Spring Break, be it Cancun or wherever you go to follow the sunshine.
- Top of our list is this flirty but cute red floral, cold shoulder tea dress. Keep it feminine but show off your cleavage with that deep V plunging neckline.
- For those who want to bare a little shoulder and love bold floral prints, how about this black, patterned off the shoulder mini dress?
- Wanna go a little more boho? The Spanish vibes of this pretty white dress with blue floral print and asymmetric hemline should do the trick.
- From day to night and from beach to bar, this pure white tasseled number is perfect whether you dress it up with heels or down with sandals.
- Swing out sister in this crocheted tunic which comes in black or white. Team with a floppy hat and the shoes of your choice and you’re good to go.
- Last but not least, we love this blue, patterned, cold shoulder dress with its fitted skirt and blousy top. Another summer dress that will take you effortlessly from day to evening.
What do you think? Have you got your Spring Break closet all picked out or do you need a few extra statement pieces? Check out our collection of mini, midi and maxi dresses and up your vacation style. Now go and enjoy those last few weeks of term time before you can enjoy the sun, sand and sunshine of…Spring Break!!